1. The Seller offers the following delivery or collection methods of Product:
a) courier delivery – UPS
2. Products Delivery is carried out in the territory of the countries that are enabled for delivery at the moment of placing an Order .
We send our bars around the world – In case of shipping products to countries that are not enabled for delivery at the moment of placing an order, information and prices are sent via electronic mail. In this case, a Customer is asked to direct their request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The countries that are enabled for delivery at the moment of placing an Order .
United Kingdom (UK)
4. Delivery costs are given every single time in the process of placing an Order and can vary depending on delivery method chosen by Customer, place of delivery, and the weight of ordered Products. Customer is always informed about delivery costs in the automatically generated Order summary that is available to Customer before the final placement of Order.
5. Time of delivery is up 2 to 14 Week Days unless shorter period has been indicated on Product Page. However, when Purchaser orders a few Products which are to be shipped in one parcel, then the longest delivery time of the selected Products applies.
6. Period stated in the first sentence should be counted from the day of recognising the payment on the Seller’s Bank Account.
7. The Seller is obliged to deliver Product that is free from defects.
8. Customer is advised to check the condition of a parcel in the presence of a courier. If a Customer establishes that a Product has been damaged, he or she has the right to demand writing out a damage claim that will facilitate the complaint procedure and be the proof that a Customer is not responsible for the damage.